Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Figuring It All Out!

Well, I think I'm starting to figure out this "blogging" thing. Please bear with me as I keep learning! Some of the photos are a little blurry, because they were from digital camera photos taken of actual photos, but I wanted to include them anyhow!
The first photo was of my hubby Bob. I have begged him and begged him to grow a goatee, but he isn't allowed to have any facial hair (except his moustache) for work if he is on the road. Well, mostly he has been in the vault at Brinks so he cheated a little. I took a photo so I get to see him with it, even after he has to shave it off- I think he looks "studly"!
The second is of Samantha and Wayne at Tim's Pumpkin Patch. A few weeks back we took a road trip there, it is in Lafayette NY, near Syracuse. It is a farm that has acres and acres of pumpkins that you go out into the fields and pick out your own pumpkins. They only charge $1.00 per pumpkin, any size. We came home with 8 of them, one for our niece Corynn (she had the biggest!) 2 for Samantha, 2 for Wayne, 1 for Samuel, and 2 so I could try my hand at making pumpkin pie. We had a grand time! It was so much fun, they even had a haybale maze, and baby farm animals to feed and pet. Some local kids decided to come up on our porch and steal 3 of them (and smash at least one of them) including Samuel's baby sized one. It was pretty sad- we try and teach our children to respect others, and other people's property, and then we have kids constantly taking pumpkins, knocking down our snowmen that we built, etc...
The third and fourth photo were taken last week when I got together with my friend Susan from PA. We went to school together, and try to get together once a year to catch up with each other. We hadn't seen each other in 2 years, because last year I was pregnant, and Bob (and myself) didn't want me travelling alone because of what happened with Grace, so this was the first time she met Samuel. Samuel kept observing her, and would reward her with a smile and giggle here and there. We had a good visit, albeit it poured down rain the WHOLE visit.
Yesterday I had to load up babies in the car ( I now take care of a 6 1/2 month old named Faith) to pick up Wayne from school. What a fiasco, it was raining, I had to put a carseat in the car with one hand, holding a crying baby with the other arm, while Samuel sat on the porch in the playpen all bundled up until I finished with Faith. Wayne got sick on the bus, in his class, and at home over and over again all day and night last night. Poor kiddo! He was really sick! He is feeling better this morning, but we are going to keep an eye on him before we send him off to school to get sick again. That's pretty much the scoop for now. Everyone out there, have a wonderful day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home