Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Blessings

Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone. Once again I am reminded of the blessings God has placed in my life. Every day I try and remember them, however Thanksgiving really brings out the beauty of God's promises, hence the name I suppose! Bob is a real blessing to me- He works hard for our family, enjoys spending time with us and understands the importance of being there for us, not just working all hours, and going off to hang with buddies all the time. He loves us, makes us laugh, but also can be sweet and thoughtful. Samantha is a beautiful girl, helpful and kind. She is a good help and a good big sister. Wayne is a little goofball, but loves his family dearly. He is always trying to get us to laugh at him and likes to play with his baby brother. He is also eager to learn his way around a kitchen. Samuel is a cute, smiley baby. He is nearly always happy and giggling. I love watching him grow and learn new things and my favorite part of the day is when he grabs my face with both of his hands and gives me a wet kiss full on the mouth. He also is a snuggle bunny who cuddles into my shoulder when I sing to him. We have a couple of good pets, good cars and a nice house we call home. Most all of our family lives within a couple of hours of us so we get to see them more than once a yr. We are free to go to church and worship God in this country. Most importantly, we have a Savior, Jesus, who laid down his life so that we may someday see Heaven. He gave up everything good and perfect to die a terrible death on a cross, all so that us sinners could have a chance at the "good life". I don't want to die anytime soon, but I am so thankful and grateful for Him, for giving me the assurance that when the time comes, I will be given a ticket to Paradise (not the song, the real deal) I just have to keep believing and doing my best to follow God's commands. I know I'm not perfect, but who is here on earth? I guess I like to remember my blessings, not just in my heart, but also read them and use them as a reminder when I'm having a bad day. I hope and pray that you who are reading this can remember your blessings too, not just on Thanksgiving, but on other days too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home