Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Yesterday, my little brother Cameron turned 5. After I got done with daycare, the kids and I headed over to celebrate Cameron's b-day while Bob went to apply for a couple of positions at Tioga Downs (a new horserace track opening in May locally) Matt, Rebecca, and Corynn also came. We all had a nice time having dinner together, cake and watching Cameron opening his gifts. Wayne got to hang with the men while they changed the oil in Uncle Matt's car, and Samantha enjoyed chatting with Nannie and Aunt Rebecca. Samuel had fun watching all the activity, crawling around, playing with torn wrapping paper and watching the fish. We headed home soon afterwards though because the kids had school today and I had work. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!! :)

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Carmichael Family said...

How fun! It's always nice getting to spend time with family.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Full of Grace said...

It is fun. It is also fun to have younger brothers and sisters because they have such a joy for birthdays and getting together and celebrating with family! Sometimes as I get older, birthdays aren't quite so exuberant at they used to be :)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Abigail said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! You're absolutely right about younger brothers and sisters (or, in my case, children and nieces and nephews). Their joy rubs off and their excitement is contagious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home