Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Samuel- You Turn One Today :)

I have a lot of catching up to do- I haven't posted much in the last few weeks because my life has been so hectic, but I must put that on hold because this is to wish Samuel a Happy First Birthday! God has truly blessed my life by allowing you to join our family. Your smile chases away the burdens of the day and lifts my spirits! Your cuddles and open mouth kisses make your love so sweet! Thank you for being my son and may GOD bless your life as you live each day prayerfully for HIM! You are an answer to your daddy and my prayers- WE LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

5 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to Handsome Samuel! I can't believe how big he has gotten...He is so Precious, and I just love seeing him every week in church! He seems to be a very low maintenance baby :)

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Samuel from your friends in Indiana! We wish you a very happy one with all your family. Love, Mrs. Bibby

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Carmichael Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Samuel! May the Lord bless your second year of life more abundantly than we could ever ask or imagine. I hope you have lots of fun today!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Abigail said...

Hip, hip! Happy Birthday, little big boy! You are precious.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger betsy said...

Happy Birthday, Samuel! I hope your special day was great! What a precious gift from God you are, with your wonderful smiles and cuddles, and sweet personality that are apparent even from a website! God bless you, handsome boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home