Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Friday, October 28, 2005

A Roofing Extravaganza

Tomorrow quite early in the morning we will be up and at 'em, readying to start a roofing project just as the sun peeks it's vibrant head up through the morning mists and sending rays out piercing our hearts with the joy of a beautiful beginning to the day. Okay, I'm feeling a bit poetic this evening. In any case, my husband Bob, our wonderful brother in law Matt, and good friend Dave are giving up precious time on a Saturday to help us put on a new roof before too many snowflakes fly. They borrowed an air gun from a nice fella from church, and are going to be nailing the new roof over the preexisting one layer of shingles. I'm praying that the weather forecaster is correct, and we have the nice weather that was predicted. Rebecca is coming over so that we can work on crafts for an upcoming craft show we are doing together. I want to make sure I am around to be the guys' "go-to-girl" in case they need anything. Rebecca and I may sneak out for a short while to enjoy the weather while taking a leisurely stroll through the sidewalks of Owego. Have a good weekend, and I'll have photos for the next time of our new roof :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home