Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Parties both Happy and Sad!

Once again, I am swiftly running out of time, but I wanted to at least post a few words about the busyness the last few weeks have held for me.
Week 1.
Easter Sunday- Went to Syracuse to church and to Jonathan's and Jessamyn's home afterwards to celebrate Easter with most all the family, including my Grandma and Aunt who arrived from Kentucky. Had a wonderful meal, and the kids enjoyed an Easter Egg hunt on the chilly sunny day!
Mon- my Grandma, Aunt, Sister, Mom, and their kids all came to spend the late morning/ early afternoon here which meant cleaning the house top to bottom (my G and A had never seen my home) and making a meal.
Tues.- Matt, Rebecca, Corynn, Andrew and Dave came for supper- more cleaning and prep!
Wed- went to Elmira with Faith and Samuel to see G & A one last time before they went home.
Thur- made a box run for Matt and Rebecca and took Corynn for the day to play :)
Fri- made another box run for Matt and Rebecca and then held a surprize going away party for the Newmans at the church complete with balloons, streamers, flower arrangements, decorative tablecovers/ plates/ cups, cake, a going away gift of a patio set all the church people pitched in for, and most importantly a pasta bar put on by my hubby and kids. It was a wonderful day!
Sat.- Bob and Mom's bday. Bob graciously went to Elmira and spent the day there so I could see my grandparents who drove up for Andrew's baptism- Thanks honey- I LOVE YOU!
Sun- Andrew's baptism and Samuel's bday party. We had every one over after church to celebrate. Unfortunately I have no photos from my digital camera because I was too busy with the regular camera, and just getting things done. We had Lasagna, Italian bread, toss salad, cantalope and cake!

This week has been a little better but we still had to go to the Dr. on Monday because half of Samuel's face was swollen. I believe he got bit by a spider, the Dr couldn't be sure other than he had an allergic reaction to something and was put on Meds. Poor Baby was miserable!!! On Tues Samuel had his true birthday and we had a spring concert for Samantha. Wed. Samuel's face was better so he had to get his 1 year shots and I had to go to a training class for daycare. Daddy did an awesome job with Samuel- I was worried because I don't usually leave him for a couple of hrs and with having shots and all, but he was fine! :) Thurs was quieter and we'll see what today holds :)

So much for "a few words!" ;) Have a wonderful weekend all :)

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Carmichael Family said...

Wow, you have been busy! It sounds like all has been going well, poor Samuel, first a swollen face and now his 1 yr. shots. I'm sure he's gotten over everything quickly though, little ones usually do. I hope your week goes well!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Full of Grace said...

Thanks- it has been a tad bit quieter, however sometime this week NYS is coming to inspect my home for daycare- they make sure every i is dotted and t crossed when it comes to my home, and my paperwork- hopefully all will go well. If they find too many problems, I could get written up and possibly have my license suspended. I am probably worried for nothing, but I am a procrastinating perfectionist! :)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I am glad to hear that things went well during your busy-time...You did a great job with the Pasta Party...it was a lot of fun! Samuel is such a cutie opening his gifts...it looked like so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home