Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Need a little help from my Fellow Blogger Friends

Okay, so here's the challenge. I would like for anonymous people to be able to post comments, seeing as most of my friends and family who can view and comment do not have blogs. I'm not sure what I did when I set this blog up, but it will not allow anonymous comments to be published. Is there anyone out there that might be able to step by step lead me through this so that I can edit my blog to accept anonymous comments? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
As for new news in my life, the next few weeks are going to be somewhat busy. The last week in October my husband, bro-in-law, and a few friends are going to be helping us put a roof on our home. I'm praying desperately for good weather since we waited so long to get it done. A roof is an expensive project, that is why we waited, and also why we are going to try and do it ourselves. I'm planning on providing drinks, snacks, and meals for all the men coming to help- it's the least we can do since they are giving up their Saturday to help us. Also, a friend of mine, who happens to be our pastor's daughter is having a baby shower in Connecticut the beginning of November. I wanted to put together a joint gift from our church since she has been wanting a baby for a while now, and God has answered her and her husband's prayers by allowing her to have a precious gift of a baby boy due in December. I'm working on collecting money for a gift to purchase and send to her for the shower. My sister is also hosting a game night this weekend, so I have to make some fun cupcakes to take along. It doesn't seem like too much, but add having children to care for from 5:30 am thru 4:45 pm and having my own almost 6 month old, meet his needs, and 8/11 yr old to help with schoolwork along with household duties, it makes for a busy week!

3 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

In Blogger, instead of NEW POST-go to CHANGE SETTINGS. Then go to the thumbnail for Comments. If you scroll down, you can change WHO can post by hitting ANYONE.

If you want to avoid messages like "MAZZ" (they are junkmail) you can scroll down even further and it will ask if you want word verification. Hit YES and then people have to type the letters they see (like on my blog)-those junkmail things are actually computers doing the work-not people, and so they are not able to 'see' the letters and type them.

Hope this helps. :-)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Abigail said...

Phew! Hope you not only survive all these events but can enjoy them with abandon!

Glad to hear that you'll be heading into winter's chill with a snug roof, too...

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger Full of Grace said...

Thanks for the valuable information Rebecca- it seemingly worked perfectly. Hopefully now, other people can post comments on it(including my hubby without being under my name) And thanks also for the wisdom about the junkmail. It's nice to have a little sister who knows so much :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home