Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Waitin' On The Weekend!

This has been a long week! The previous two weeks I had a day off here and a day off there, but this week was a "long" one daycare wise. Being up with Samuel during the night makes it even longer! Every day I've done a few baby shower invitations, but rest time has been just as difficult. Faith has been crying a lot, and Samuel has been wanting to be held while he sleeps alot, which makes getting things done almost impossible. I am going to have to spend some time working on them on Saturday so that I can, if nothing else, have enough for church people to be handed out on Sunday. I did get a little break by taking the babies on a walk yesterday. The weather was so nice, it felt like spring and did me good to get out into the fresh air!
We got a phone call last night from Wayne's teacher at school. She has noticed since he came back from Christmas break that he isn't putting forth any effort at all in school. He's not doing classwork, not doing homework well (unless Bob and I make him redo it over and over again, because he rushes to get it done, and doesn't fully read his work) and not paying attention at all! She said he doesn't even try to listen and is very disruptive. So, my question is this, does anybody out there have any suggestions on how to get Wayne to focus his energy positively- since a lot of you are planning on homeschooling your children and may have to deal with similar situations later on, you may have done some reading on the subject and have an idea or two? Bob and I will be dealing with this issue, but it doesn't hurt to ask for advice. The nice thing about advice is you can choose to use it or not to use it :) Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home